Sold for $560,000
3/1 Governors Lane
Nestled on the podium level offering a huge outdoor entertaining area, this apartment suits the astute investor or first home buyer. Conveniently located in the heart of the city and only a short walk from Wollongong shopping precinct, train station, local cafes, restaurants and all essential amenities. Close to the popular FREE Gong Shuttle bus which links the University of Wollongong to the city and beach.
* Two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, both opening onto the terrace.
* Open plan living area leading to fabulous wrap-around terrace.
* Generous kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & Caesar Stone bench top.
* Spacious family sized bathroom.
* Internal laundry, security building with lift access.
* Internal access to secure basement parking.
* Currently returning $410 per week.
Water Rates $144 per quarter approx
Council Rates $329 per quarter approx
Strata Fees $945 per quarter approx
0414 929 212
Licensed Real Estate Agent
0414 601 336